Wednesday, January 25, 2012

To blog or not to blog...

Let me start off by saying I love reading blogs, especially my family and friends so that I can catch up with what's going on in everyone's incrediably busy lives.  I personally never thought that my life was nearly as interesting so never thought to blog.  However, I may just be the worst when it comes to writing down milestones or taking pictures at special events... so this has led me to Daleyrious. One blog I read always comments how if she didn't blog, she'd never know when her kids hit accomplishments so I'm hoping this diary will assist me.  I did make the most amazing grilled ham & cheese last night (Ryan is out of town for work so this is my usual staple) and wanted to share it with the world as well...  

No comments:

Post a Comment