Monday, June 11, 2012

And we're spent...




So we survived the Crosby/Finnerty wedding!  Just barely though ... because both Ryan and I got 9 hours of sound sleep, but we are still dragging.  It was such a fun weekend, but when we've previously had downtime to lounge on the couch and take naps, we've got a precious little face staring at us and wanting us to play, play, and play.  Tim & Courtney got into town on Thursday and were staying with us so added more fun.  Maeve's really loving the guys lately so alittle more love for Tim this trip, but I'm sure that will change quickly. 


Of course I don't have any pictures from delicious rehersal dinner at Chef's because I cleaned my plate of chicken parm and meatballs before I remembered.  As well as the wedding on Saturday... the pictures I took on my phone were all blurry.  Regardless, the wedding was awesome!  The reception was at Country Club of Buffalo.  It's been three years since Ryan and I were there for our own reception, many wonderful memories, yet we were so excited that it wasn't our wedding so we could relax and enjoy ourselves just alittle more :)  My favorite parts of the wedding were the happy couple, the band (it was PHENOMENAL!), the cannoli's, and of course the people.  There's nothing better than weddings where you are surrounded by your friends and family!  Everyone was dancing the night away and really enjoyed themselves... which of course made for a late night and headaches the next day.  On Sunday the party continued at Greg & Jenn's for a pool party.  No pictures again because I had Maeve in the pool most of the time, while Ryan was jumping off the diving board with the other kiddies.  It will hopefully be a dull and quiet week...  Congrats again Mr & Mrs Finnerty!

No comments:

Post a Comment