Friday, April 12, 2013

Unrest

I'm dragging alittle today as little Miss was up last night, possibly from a nightmare? We all have been pretty good lately with sleeping.  She'll usually cry out at least once a night, but it last no more than a minute and she'll get back to sleep.  Last night was longer and didn't seem like she was quieting down so I went in there and tried to calm her down back to sleep.  Unfortunately the transition from my arms to crib was not as smoothly as she liked and crying began again.  I ended up bringing her in to bed with us, which hardly ever happens and I now I know why... she seemed to wake up more, wanted to watch Minnie, and just flop around in bed not sleeping.  It took about 2 hours before she got back to sleep so we all were alittle tired this morning.  Plus she got comfortable sleep horizontal so thank goodness for King size beds! I'm hoping for a more restful weekend for all of us! 

I took her into school about an hour later than usual and got to watch all of her friends greet her with hugs.  What a nice way to be welcomed every morning!  One of them, sweet Audrey, gives daily morning hugs once Maeve arrives each day.  

Here are a couple quick phone pics as of late... our favorite spot on most days during winter is the back room checking outside for squirrels and birds.  This was a lucky day as there was a bunny hanging out. We even brought a carrot out to see if he would take a nibble.   
 Just enjoying a snack and watching alittle Minnie Mouse after school last Friday... cheers for the weekend and that it's still bright out when we get home!
 I love how she crosses her legs ands hands.  She seems so grown-up lately and she really rocked those red pants that day at school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment