Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Food

So we've been attempting this whole solid food thing with Maeve over the past couple of weeks.  She was moderatelly interested at first and now seems to be enjoying all of the new fruits/veggies.  Rice cereal is probably still her favorite, with sweet potatoes a close second.  She's so far has carrots, sweet potatoes, apples, and ... even bananas.  For those of you who aren't aware, bananas are my least favorite food.  I can't even tell you the last time that I had a banana, but I was likely Maeve's age.  But I am trying to prevent Maeve from having the same complex I have so bananas it is... (can't seem to get picture to rotate) but she's slightly suspect of them.  She just might have gagged a couple minutes later, but I'm trying to be the grown-up and assume it's mucus she's coughing up from lingering cold, not her already distaste of bananas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment