Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day



Well I'm ranking 2012 Valentine's towards the bottom of the list... with exception of waking up to this beautiful face...

I was lucky to remember to grab a card last weekend while grocery shopping, filled it out in about 3 seconds between meetings.  Work was crazy busy and I got stuck until after 7 finishing up something for an 8am meeting the next day.  Ryan and I are both battling colds we caught from Maeve and the evening resulted in the usual Taco Tuesday, followed by both of us logging into work from home and spending about 2 more hours cranking out emails and work.  Unfortunately, the coughing and nose running kept waking me up in middle of the night and sleep was hard to come by.  So much for romance...



No comments:

Post a Comment