Sunday, March 10, 2013

Heat Wave

What a weekend!  We hit 60 today which was just amazing and with windows and doors open, it felt like a heat wave.  We all needed the fresh air. This was the first morning since October/November that we made the walk to Tim Hortons - puts a smile on my face just thinking about it.  I'm looking forward to the upcoming months and lots of outdoor time.  We've got quite an active little girl, who just LOVES to play outside. 

Weekend kicked off pretty slow, which was so nice.  We picked up some pizza, had a fire, and I was asleep at about 9:05... yes, I'm 31 and likely asleep before my parents on a Friday night.  It really was a long week... seriously!  We had a busy weekend so I'm glad I got my rest.  We had doctors appointment, a memorial service, a 1st birthday party, a playdate with cousins, dinner with Aunt Michelle and lots of playtime in between.  Plus, Justin Timberlake was on SNL and I didn't want to miss. 

Fun fact about me is my love for Justin Timberlake.  He's a been a favorite ever since NSync days and has continued on.  I'm pretty sure I've even convinced Ryan to how amazing JT is as he even stayed up to watch it with me.  It was a fun episode and the opening monologue was worth it alone... lots of SNL legends.  Check out YouTube.

Weekend pics to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment