Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Week of Green: Wednesday

Unfortunately these pictures keep getting worse as the week goes on.  Maeve is getting pretty sick of my Week of Green experiment.  As you can see, she is chopping away on that binky.  I'm trying to only give it to her at naptime and bedtime, but she's been a stinker in the morning refusing to give it to us.  We usually have to get sneaky about it and can get it away by the time we get to school.  

As you can see, static everywhere... we need Spring to get here soon so windows can be open and get this winter dryness out of here.  I'm off to Baltimore for a night for work so no more pics until Friday at earliest, but I have communicated to Ryan that he's got the important task of dressing and picture taking for our next two days in the Week of Green... I've been saving best outfits the closer we get to Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment