Sunday, March 17, 2013

Week of Green: Thursday - Saturday


 So catching up... I have a very quick and busy trip to Baltimore.  I landed back in the BUF around 3 on Friday exhausted and ready for work week to be over.  However, I had one more commitment at the office for a co-worker's baby shower.  I had been looking for an opportunity to take Maeve into the office and this seemed to work so I ran from airport to daycare back downtown. We got to see a couple people, have some cake, and off we went to Mark & Jennifer's to see the big reveal for their Disneyland trip to Luke and Aidan.  But let's not forget our Week of Green! Ryan was trooper and not only got Maeve all dolled up both Thursday and Friday, but also remembered to capture her cuteness in pictures.

Thursday morning and end of day.  She kept it on all day long and it didn't seem to bother her one bit.  I had a matching headband, but even I know when less is more.


 Friday was equally as cute, mainly due to this adorable clip/fascinator that Heather got Maeve.  It was so cute that I even wore it on Saturday.



So here is Maeve hard at work at my desk.  She actually loved sitting in the chair and "coloring".  



 Unfortunately Maeve woke up on Saturday with a bit of a cold.  She was spewing mucus and coughing pretty consistently so we had to change some of our weekend plans and keep it low key, but we did still make it out for a couple of hours that evening.  As you can see the tutu was back, sans pants.  .


My cousin Cathryn was babysitter for the night and took/shared this pic with me.  She confirmed my belief that Maeve can be a bit emotional when she is told "No".  
 So we did end up going out for a couple hours into South Buffalo to celebrate the day.  I had Al take a picture as documentation that Ryan and I actually made it out in public together.  This doesn't happen often!
Flashback to 2007... pretty sure we were at Frizzy's.  I think we've aged pretty well, but I'm pretty sure that this year's picture was taken around 6pm, while the one from 2007 was likely at 2am... things have changed!



No comments:

Post a Comment