Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Week of Green: Tuesday

So the picture on the left shows how our day began and the picture to the right reflects how our day ended... much improvement from this morning.  I'm actually liking Maeve's independence spirit that is just SHINING through on a day to day basis, but certain mornings can be difficult.  Particularly those mornings where we've got 8 o'clock meetings and she decides to sleep in and fight us on each move we have to make (e.g. diaper changes, pj changes, socks, sneakers, brushing teeth, combing hair, etc)

Today wasn't any crazy green outfit, but we are getting ready for St. Patrick's Day.  




I've ordered a couple bows from the Fancy Miss Bowtique shop on Facebook and here is the latest.  The shop owner is from Tonawanda and makes adorable clips/bows.  I've gotten a couple for Maeve and even for gifts.  The shop owner is running a competition for some free store credit so I entered the picture on the left... feel free to LIKE Maeve's picture on my or her page.  This sequence reminds me of the many faces of Maeve.. perfectly serene in one and an absolute nightmare in the other.  I think the chaos on the right freaks Ryan out a bit.  I think Maeve's spunk will give him some uneasy nights in the years ahead... makes me smile just thinking about it!


 Found out today that Maeve is moving up (finally!) to the Yellow Duck room on Monday.  I'm so curious how the transition will be.  No more bringing in cups with milk or getting a notebook home each night.  Our big girl will be napping on cots (instead of cribs) and sitting at little tables with chairs vs a high chair.


No comments:

Post a Comment