Friday, May 18, 2012

Growing and Growing...

So we don't go for Maeve's 9 month appointment for another 2 weeks, but our girl is growing leaps and bounds.  Here she is testing out her new car seat.  We have another one due to arrive today so she'll be moving up this weekend.  She'll be next to a window and higher up, which should satisfy her nosiness during car rides, rather than my terrible singing skills.  Which still work to settle her cries, shockingly.



Random egg sandwich we had for dinner.  Found the recipe in Cooking Light this month and it was a hit and only took 15 mins from start to finish.  I toasted fococchia bread and layered with mayo, spinach, tomato, dash of salt & pepper, bacon and a sunny side up egg.  You have to eat with a fork and knive, but it was good.


Maeve's hair is also starting to grow more so I thought I'd try out some of the bows she got from Aunt Kerry.  We've got alittle ways to go as her hair is still pretty thin, but I thought it looked cute... she may not have agreed.
 Maeve is also completely pulling herself up on things.  Now that the family room is complete, she's noticing the tv more and loves to push the buttons on the box.  I took this photo this morning.  I first popped her collar because I wanted to see how long it would take Ryan to notice and put it back down (all of 2 mins!) and then she was just doing funny faces.  It's Derek Zoolander! 


Enjoy your Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment