Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Our girl is Crawling!

So Miss Maeve has been crawling backwards for about a week so we knew it was only a matter of time before she was fully mobile.  She's been much better about scooting and getting from her belly to sitting up.  We actually lowered her crib on Sunday as we found her sitting upright the one morning.


She found something she likes... it's her pacifier holder and she loves chewing on the metal part, which grosses me out.

Almost there...

Got it...
After that, she was all over the floor and really picked up the forward moving. When I dropped her off at school this morning and showed her teacher, Miss Kim, she noted how quickly she's picked it up.  I've realized that there really is no middle of the road with Maeve, she's 100% yes or 100% no.  If it comes to food or sleep and even crawling.  I'm anticipating some serious battles ahead for me.

Right after Maeve crawled and we cheered for her, Ryan & I looked at each other, realizing at the same time, that once again things will never be the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment